QUEEN CITY BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
Over the last seven years, funds raised at the Dream Gala have provided more than 100 kids with unforgettable Dream Experiences and impacted thousands in the process. Charlotte-area businesses have contributed largely to that success. In 2017, we introduced a different way for businesses to engage employees and communities and help us make even more dreams come true. We found some of the most dynamic and philanthropic businesses to participate in our Queen City Business of the Year Competition.
This year, we are excited to carry on the tradition as teams compete for the coveted title of “Queen City Business of the Year” for the fourth annual fundraising campaign.
Queen City Business Small Business of the Year
- Be an active business within 50 miles of Downtown Charlotte
- Have been in business for at least 1 year.
- Be an independently owned business.
- Have annual revenue of less than two million and 25 or fewer employees
Queen City Business of the Year
- Be an active business with a local office or business operations inside of 50 miles of Downtown Charlotte.
- Have been in business for at least 3 years.
- Have annual revenue of 10 million or more annually with 30 or more employees.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
Leesa Bain | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hear From One Of Our Past Winners
“The feeling is simply these strong and faithful families are all the inspiration we need. It’s easy for us to say we look forward to continuing to partner with Dream on 3 and we can say that on behalf of all of our great customers and employees and vendor partners, because this has been such an inspirational experience for us.”
– JASON WILLIAMSON, CAROLINA CAT – 2018 QC BIZ OF THE YEAR WINNER
Past Queen City Business of the Year Competitors
Blue Max Trucking
Cabarrus Brewing Company
Carolina CAT | We Build NC (Winner 2018)
Concrete Supply Company (Winner 2019)
Davco Roofing & Sheet Metal (Winner 2017)
Greg Ott Center for Physical Therapy
Hoopaugh Grading Company
J.T. Russell & Sons, Inc.
McMahon Trucking Center
Percent Tap House
The Vining Group (Small Biz Winner 2019)