We can all agree that 2020 has been a most unusual year. For many people, the Covid-19 pandemic has been frightening and bewildering, but one thing the Dream team has learned is that nothing can stop us from DREAMING BIG! Join us on Saturday, January 30 at 6:00 pm to enjoy a night filled with music, professional athletes, a silent auction, and the stars of the show – our Dream Kids!
This year’s Dream Gala will be virtual and available to all for the first time ever. Proof that a pandemic was not going to stop a party. Especially one for a good cause. Simply Click Here to reserve your place in our huddle.
1) Beginning on Sunday, January 24, our amazing silent auction will be open. Anyone can bid!
2) Become a Dream Gala sponsor! Take a look at our sponsorship opportunities here. Click here
3) Watch the LIVE event on Facebook
4) Donate to Dream On 3 and you can rest easy knowing 100% of our donation will directly benefit an upcoming Dream Kid! Click Here
5) Watch the event live via WBTV News
Yes! The silent auction will be LIVE the Sunday before the Gala and will close the night of the Gala. There will be all kinds of fabulous items to bid on! Exotic vacations, paintings, jewelry, activities, appliances, sports memorabilia, and more!
To bid on silent auction items, you will be required to register a credit card. Any purchases will be charged to the CC on file. Silent auction items will be available for bidding on Sunday, January 24... so get ready and snag your items early!
Anything you like! A few suggestions:
“Party on the top” and sweatpants on the bottom
You can dress up in your sequins, velvet, or pull out your best tux!
Plan a theme night for your attire as you gather with your friends and family to view the event
Enjoy a pajama party with your family and wear your favorite loungewear