Rocky Mountain Chapter; Program Coordinator
Rocky Mountain Chapter; Director of Programming
The Program Coordinator will assist with the growth, planning, and implementation of all programming efforts in the Rocky Mountain Chapter. This person will work in consultation with the Rocky Mountain Director of Programming to execute these programs in a manner that aligns with the overall strategic plan of the organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Serve alongside the Director of Programming to assist in planning and driving all programming goals for the Rocky Mountain Chapter.
• Serve as a direct point of contact for referral partners and develop a regular communications plan to cultivate these relationships.
• Plan logistics, secure in-kind donations, gifts, develop itineraries and family guides for Dream Experiences and Day Dream Events.
• Provide Dream Experience and Day Dream family communications: family interviews and follow-ups, serve at VIP Send-offs and provide regular outreach for families leading up to Day Dream events.
• Provide post-Dream Experience and Day Dream follow-ups with referral partners and families through calls and surveys.
• Work with the JDT & CDT Director of Programming to attend & help lead school meetings as necessary to provide logistical and administrative support (planning of weekly meetings, school kickoffs and send-offs).
• Provide ongoing analysis to ensure best quality programming is delivered while meeting demands of growth and impact goals.
• Assist Rocky Mountain Director of Programming in building programming structure to model growth and sustainability.
• Willing and capable of leading Dream Experiences and Day Dream events.
• Assist in strategic planning and marketing to yield programming growth.
• Provide support as needed to carry out the mission of the organization.
• College degree and/or 3-5 years of experience in nonprofit
• Strong commitment to relationships and team building
• Superior written and verbal communication skills as well as proficiency in presentation skills
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management abilities.
• Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft office applications.
• Ability to travel as needed to meet with school teams/faculty advisors and lead dream
* This is a full-time position with benefits to include paid holidays, medical insurance, life insurance, and retirement.
* Salary range: $40,000 – 50,000
* Desired start date: Sept. 2021
Dream On 3, Executive Director